Thursday, November 12, 2015

Take a Box


   Happy Thursday!!! I am a day late, but I certainly didn't forget this weeks Stampotique Designers Challenge.  This week  Samantha Read  hosting this weeks challenge, and here is what she has to say.
 "I think we all have boxes that we throw away and so this week I'm inviting you to take an empty cardboard box and and later and decorate it to your hearts content.I can't wait to see your boxes, have fun!"
   I thought this was a SUPAH fun challenge... I am a bit of a hoarder when it comes to anything I can possibly alter, so when I saw that we were doing this challenge, I headed down to my stash and pulled out a box I had purchased at the dollar spot at Target. I used Kate Cranes stamp: Peace Love With Words on the Side.

   I always have to have a purpose when creating a card or project, I worked it that I could give this box as a gift and fill it with homemade cards.  I know just the person to give this to.

    Well, I am off to bed.  I hope you have a great rest of the week, and I hope you will join us in this weeks challenge. Thanks for stopping by :)