Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: BINGO





   Happy Tuesday!!! I hope you are enjoying your week thus far.  I am happy to report, after another snowy week, we are finally looking towards a week that is SNOW free....phew...Not sure how much more snow we can handle.   With all the snow, the kids have missed school and literally, we have been trapped in the house, and the best part of it all is, my daughter Abbey and I have been spending lots of time together, getting crafty!!!
    For this weeks challenge, we are playing BINGO.  You must connect three in a row, either diagonally or vertically. 
   My project this week is my 2015 altered journal cover.  The journal I like to use is a smash book.  While I love the book, but I use my are and over up their pages.   For my bingo I went straight down the middle.  I used flowers, die cut, and a heart digi image, which I covered and used on my cover.  BINGO!!! lol.
    It is time to show you last weeks TOP 3 from the love challenge:  The TOP 3 are:

                                                  Mandy


                                                    Lis


                                                                          Debbie S

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the "I made TOP 3" banner on the right of my blog!

                                           Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"BINGO" projects!

                                                                                         Peggy
                                                                                             Gale
                                                                                     Chayna 13

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC196...Have a great day and happy creating




1 comment:

Mandy said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in your top 3 :) xx