Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Going Grey With Scrap-Ceations Challenge: Fall

  Happy Tuesday!!!! My blog has been so lonely lately.  I have been crazy busy, with my son starting hockey, my daughter is beginning her gymnastics competition season, and not to mention the 3 classes I am currently taking.  There hasn't been a whole lot of time for crafting, but I did manage to get to cards together this week.  The card I created today is for this weeks Fall challenge.  I used a digi that I have had for some time now, and unfortunately, I don;t remember who designed it.  SO, this week I decided to go with a fall theme birthday card, as it is one of my dearest friends birthday.  Happy Birthday Pia!!!!!
   Last weeks "favorite embellishment" cards were awesome, and the TOP 3 are:

                                                                             Lis-M
 Kirsten
TLC
Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!
  
    Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"Fall" projects!




Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC187...Have a great day and happy creating




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous DT Creations!!! Love Mary's with that fabulous paper and ribbon.. Love that image... Just amazing!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges