Saturday, November 9, 2013

Autumn Nap

Happy Saturday!  Today I am off to a huge craft fair in Boston Ma, and I am really looking forward to it, as I haven't had much "me" time lately.  Nothing like spending the day with one of my good friends enjoying some girl time and crafts.  As Christmas approaches, the craft fairs are popping up all over the place. Hard to believe Christmas is next month.....
   Today I want to share with you a card I just made using Rick St. Dennis's Autumn Nap image, which you can find on his new Zibbet site.  If you haven't had time to check out his new site, you must. He has 100's, of images, and such a variety.  How cute is this mouse...Love him, he was super quick to color and would make for a note card set for a gift to someone!  Well, I hope you have a great day and happy creating!


3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

OMG, this is adorable, Kristen!!

Have fun today! Wish I could have gone.

Desire Fourie said...

Just precious with wonderful autumn colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sue said...

Awww so cute mouse. Fab card and colouring.