Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Christmas Already????

Happy Tuesday!!!! I swear, as the weeks go on, I feel as they go faster and faster.  My life has been crazy busy and stressful lately, and I have felt as though I am on a Train, and I am waiting for it to stop.  As busy as it has been, I have been coloring to manage my stress. For the past 2 weeks or so, I have managed to color almost every night.  yesterday I was able to get a few projects completed, and I wanted to share this one with you today.  Meet Triesta.....she is a Rick St. Dennis image and comes in both digi and rubber, and she is available to purchase at I Brake For Stamps (and if you use my DT code: SAVE10KRISTEN, you can save 10% on your total purchase).
    Since Halloween is almost here, I have moved on and started creating Christmas cards.  I can't believe it will be here in approx 2 months.  While I love Christmas, I do not enjoy the craziness that comes with it.  I really do miss the days of just enjoying the day and embracing the spirit.  I may just shop from home this year, and not get involved in the madness......Well, I am off to enjoy another day. I hope you are able to sit, relax and find some time to craft.  Have a great day!



1 comment: