Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Life isn't about waiting......


Happy Hump Day...we are half way through the week.  I am really looking forward to the weekend. Why you ask, well, It isn't jam packed with plans. The kids have 2 sporting events, but beside that we are free....it isn't often that we as a family have weekends like this, I cherish them when we do....
   Today is Wednesday and Wednesdays for the month of January = Stampotique challenge day!!!  The challenge this week is to use your  New Years resolution as your inspiration!  One of my New Years resolution is to let more things go and spend more time enjoying myself.  I admittedly am a worrier and I hope that this year, I can put my worries behind me and do more dancing in the rain.  This is a very simple journal page, but I kind of like the way it turned out.   Did you see my rainy day in the corner....How cute is he.  He is a rubber stamp from Stamotique originals......He has friends that look just like him too.....You can check them out here.
   Well, I hope you will join us over at STampotique and play with us.  Hope you have a great Wednesday and I will be back soon.  Have a great day!

8 comments:

Karin said...

gorgeous creation, love the colors and the quote is perfect for 2013!

Jane Wetzel said...

hi Kristen- fabulous creation :)

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Love your card GF! Congrats on your spot on the team this month, enjoy and have fun! Geesh, kids have sporting events in NH in the dead of winter...........brrrrrrrrrrrrr, warm hugs.

Michelle Quinno said...

So cute, Kristen! Hope you can accomplish your goal.

Maria Sabina R. said...

the backgrounds is wonderful. I love the quote!

Unknown said...

Thank you!Your quote gave me a lot of inspiration!

roc said...

Great ob! Congrats on being the guest designer!

Reflective Art Studio said...

Kristen---- WONDERFUL. Wonderful.
Love that you are our January guest designer. Much Love.
XOXO
Sarinda