Monday, July 30, 2012

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Anything Goes

Happy Tuesday!!!!  Are you having a good start to the week?  If you are anything like me, you haven't taken your eyes of the Olympics....Such a shame about Jordyn Wieber though....I was really looking forward to watching her compete all around.  So now it's GOOD LUCK Gabby Douglas, and Ally Raisman, and the rest of the US gymnastics team...GO USA!!!

This week we have a SUPER easy challenge for you....This week ANYTHING GOES! So with such a easy challenge, I thought I would post this chipboard album I made for my 37 yr old cousin with breast cancer.  She has been a champ through surgeries, chemo and now radiation, and I wanted to make this album, which I put pics I had taken through the cancer process and I have left her pages to journal in as well. I hope she likes it :)

So last week we had some fabulous "water" entry's for the challenge, but I have narrowed them down to the TOP3:                                              
                                                                   Dragonlady
 Jennie
Julie
  
Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!
Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "anything goes" Creations!

Kim
 Mary
 Jovita
Peggy
Chrizette

 Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC124.....Have a great day and happy creating













6 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Great book Kristen, I'm sure your cousin will love it.

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Yay! thank you for choosing me for the top three.
Jennie xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for choosing me in your top 3, the DT cards this time are gorgeous
Hugs Julie P

Sonia said...

Love your counsin's album, beautiful.. great gift.
Thanks for all beautiful creations by DT, very inspirational.
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Classic Creations by Shawn said...

Thanks for a great challenge....

Shawn
Classiccreationsbyshawn.blogspot.com

Dragonlady said...

Thank you for choosing me as a top 3 winner. Great DT inspiration
hugs Ali x