Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Water

Happy Tuesday!!!!  Hope you had a FAB weekend!!! My weekend started on Friday morning when I took a journaling class at my LSS with Kelly Kilmer, and one she convinced me that we just "stick" paper on with no rhyme or reason, I started to relax and enjoy the paper goodness.  It was very much reminded me of being a little kid and cutting and pasting random goodness....I will never look at a magazine, newspaper or paper good the same ever again...LOL...After my fabulous class, my family and I headed to Maine to spend the weekend with family...We boated, beached, and just enjoyed each others company. All in all, it was just a fabulous weekend!!!
  I have been a creative mess lately...Journaling, scrapbooking and creating cards....Last night when I was trying to come up with something for this weeks "WATER" challenge, I came across this stamp that I bought a one of my LSS clearance sales, and I came across this Amuse stamp and used the bubbles for my background and colored them with Copics. This is a completely simple and easy card, yet it can be used for almost any occasion (love that)....
   We had wonderful creations linked from last weeks Christmas in July, and I have narrowed the TOP 3 to:
                                                                       Deanne

Laura

Tammy

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "water" Creations!





 
Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC123.....Have a great day and happy creating






4 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love this Kristen! Such a fun card. Beautiful DT inspiration too! :D

Michelle Quinno said...

This is fabulous, Kristen! Love the water bubbles and how you outlined the oval with more bubbles!

Basement Stamper said...

cute card, love the bubbles you created.

cotnob said...

Thank you for the great challenge and fabulous DT inspiration.
Pauline
x