Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations challenge: Vacation



Happy Tuesday....By the looks of my pic this week, can you tell I'm in a funk....You see Nursing school doesn't end with graduation.  You have to continue studying for the NCLEX, which is the biggest exam of a nursing students life. It is the exam that tells you if you get a license or not....Basically, if you don't pass this test, you don't get a job!!!!  So you see, that is what I have been doing for the past few weeks, studying like a crazy lady for this NCLEX exam.  Needless to say, with the kids getting out of school, fathers day, graduation parties, and my Mums B-day, and trying to study, I didn't get a thing made for this weeks VACATION challenge. Soon enough, the studying will be over and I will get my MOJO back and life will go back to "normal".  I do believe I am at the point in which my head is going to explode!!!!
Anyways, enough about my "brain issues", lets move onto the fabulous cards from last weeks "Celebration" challenge...WOWzers, the cards were fabulous!!!! It was a tough one to narrow it down, but I manage these TOP 3 from last week:

                                                                       Denimo

Audrea

Natalie

Alyce
I know that was 4, but they were all so gorgeous!!!!!

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Vacation" Creations!




Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC119.....Have a great day and happy creating


 







1 comment:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

A huge good luck to your Kristen! It must be so stressful but I know you can do it! :D Such beautiful dt cards this week and thank you so much for the top picks! Wooohooo! :D