Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge: Fall


Happy Tuesday! Just think 3 more days till the weekend (wink). I am hoping you had a wonderful weekend. Mine was very nice. My Niece turned one on Friday and we celebrated her b-day on Sat. It seems like yesterday that she was was born, and now she is up and walking and already one...arghhh. It is so crazy how time flys as you get older. Here is a pic of her getting ready to eat her first cupcake, and yes, she loved it. She had a great day and loved all her fabulous presents!

Well, seeing I am writing this post on Monday night at 10pm, and I have a huge exam tomorrow morning, I better keep this short. So, can I just give you all a WAHOOO....The DT and I are super excited to have so many of you joining us for our challenges. I hope you all are having fun and enjoying the challenges we post for you. Last weeks entrys were SO wonderful, but as usual we can only pick the 3. The top 3 from last weeks "It's a girl thing" challenge are:

Norma:

Loretta:
Julie:


Fabulous cards ladies, Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 Badge on the right side of my blog .

The randomly chosen winner of last weeks "It's a girl thing" project and the GC to "The Digi Garden" is:Here are your random numbers:

9 (Faye)
Timestamp: 2011-10-04 02:08:26 UTC
Please contact me with your e-mail address and I will get your prize to you!

Ahh....I bet you wanna know what this weeks challenge is......Well, in case you haven't already guessed, this weeks challenge is Fall, and we have a fantastic sponsor for this weeks challenge; Designed 2 Delight Digital Stamps....If you have not had a chance to visit their store, you've got to stop by. They have super cute images, and they are offering the winner of this weeks challenge a GC to their store! Whatcha ya waiting for??? Starting creating....LOL




Are you ready for some serious Fall inspiration??? Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing cards created using D2D images!!!!

Frances:


Jackie:
Jovita:
Kim:
Mary:
Peggy:
Tanya:

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC84......Have a great day and happy creating

















4 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Cute card, Kristen! Love that image.

Wow, I can't believe she's one already! Too cute!

Basement Stamper said...

Great card Kristen, love the Max & Whisker's paper for fall. Thanks for inviting me back on the team!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Awesome inspiration. Love your card and a great challenge.

cotnob said...

Lovely DT inspiration, thanks for the great challenge.
Pauline
x