Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge & DT announcement

Happy Tuesday....I hope you had a fantastic holiday weekend. Today is my first day of nursing school, and I am a bit like a little kid with the butterflies in my stomach (yikes). I know once I get there, I will be fine, it's just the thought of the adventure that is about to beginning. You know, the the unknown can be very scarey, but I am so excited to get started.

We have so much to share with you today. First let me start by sharing my card with you today. This very sweet image is by The Wild Flower Patch, which happens to be our fabulous sponsor this week. I used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch, and I used this Imaginece DP that I have had in my stash forver. I am trying to be good and use what I have, before I buy more. Like I said "trying" LOL! My friends Mary and Peggy had a great idea about cutting my 12x12 paper into 6x6 and some how, I think that if I precut my papers, I would be more likely to go for them. Has anyone done this before? Hmmm....I need to try this I think.

BIG DT NEWS!!!!! I first want to thank everyone that applied, you all are so amazing, and it was tough to narrow it down. I wish you all the luck in the future. Without further a du, our 2 new DT members are Kristine Breach of Ink Something 2 & Marie Bridgeman of Cardmaking Bird. I am so excited to have them and WELCOME to the team ladies!


Before I show you the Amazing DT's cards, I wanted to show ou last weeks TOP 3! WOw, so many great cards, but I can only pick 3. This weeks TOP 3 are:


Kate Tate



Piali
Jan Hannicutt

Congrats ladies, you cards were fabulous.Please feel free to grab the Top 3 Badge on the right side of my blog!


Now, onto this weeks challenge. This week we have a fabulous sponsor. We are extremly luck to have The Wild Flower patch sponsor us this week. They have the cutest images. They are offering one random winner 5 FREE digi images of their choice, and this weeks challenge is......A Children Theme card!


Without further A du let me show you this weeks amazing DT cards!!!!



Lorie Ames
Peggy regan
Mary Castonquay
Jackie Randolph
Kim Howard
Kristine Breach
Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC26 .......Have a great day and happy creating .





9 comments:

Piali said...

Yay!! Thank you Kristen!
I've to try your 6x6 idea...I love DPs so I buy a lot more than I actually use.
Congrats to new DT and the winners!

Kristine said...

Awesome cards Ladies!! Love these cute Flower Patch Kids images!! And what a great idea cutting your 12x12s down to 6" too... I'll have to try that.

Kristen, I wish you the best in your new nursing school career! I'm sure you'll do great! I applaud you for going back and following your dream of being a nurse! You Go Girl! =)

Janie Printz said...

Love your sweet little cards that you've colored so well. Good luck on following your dream ... You'll do great !!!
Hugs, Janie

Crystal said...

Oh WOW Kristen these are FABULOUS creations from the DT!! Your card is an absolutely delight...how cute!

Basement Stamper said...

I think your card turned out gorgeous, I love coloring of the fairy. Great job!

Sandy O said...

My daughter goes to nursing school in S. NH also. I know how much work it is. Good luck

cardmaking bird said...

Wonderful DT cards from everyone! I'm so happy to be joining you all. Sorry I didn't have enough time to take part this week but I'll be raring to go on the next challenge! Marie x

Dorte said...

Congrats to new DT and to the winners! Beautiful cards from all the DT.
hugs Dorte

dj1952 said...

You ladies did some really cute cards. Children are so much fun to do. This is my first visit at your challenge, I'm planning to come back again and again.