Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hope stamps Eternal Cupcake Challenge!


Happy Sunday evening! I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I thankful had the weekend off from work, and jam packed my weekend with goodness....Saturday I attended the Heirloom stamp show in Springfield Mass with Mary, Peggy and our friend Pia. We had a great time. I went to the show with $100.00 budget, well....The first booth I went to was Motivet, and dropped $48.00, and then I headed to Rubbernecker and dropped another 25.00, and then I went to a booth that sold the new basic Grey, and yep, you guessed it, I bought 3 packs of that at 6.00 each, and then I bought 3 packs of Primas......There went my $100.00, and I still REALLY wanted to buy the Zutter that was there, but I didn't want to go over my budget. Oh well, what I did buy, you can see here:

So, my card today was made for Hope Stamps Eternal Cupcake Challenge. The inspiration photo
Are these cupcakes not gorgeous...What I took from the picture was the bright pink and white, and you know how I love BRIGHT colors....
We would love to have you play along this week! Make sure to add a direct link to your NEW creation on Mr Linky below by Saturday, June12th at 9 pm MT. This is an Inspiration challenge, but please make sure your creation is truly inspired by this cupcake and this challenge is linked in your post. If you upload to a public gallery like SCS or PCP make sure to use keyword CIC62 so we can easily find you. Remember, no cupcake stamps are required! Rachel will post the Top 5 next Sunday. Thank you for stopping by and happy Creating!

2 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Fun and bright!!! Love love love it!

Crystal said...

Kristen this is sooo beautiful, LOVE the pink!