Sunday, March 7, 2010




Happpppyyyyy Sunday......I hope you all had a fabulous weekend, I know I did. Saturday my son had his first Tae Kwon Do tournament and did AWESOME, and then after the tournament I spent the whole day with my stamping buddies and stamped away (even know I was there 7 1/2 hours and only made 2 cards). It's always nice to spend time my girls, and Today (as I am writing this) we are off to a full day of jumping, flipping and flying at my daughters gymnastics meet. All in all It has been a great weekend. What did you do? anything special?


Well, it's Sunday and Sundays mean Hope Stamps Eternal cupcake challenge. Today's inspiration cupcake (pic to your right) has the reds, blues, flowers, and that is somewhat of what I went with. For my card today, I used the new Devonshire 6x6 dp by KaiserCraft,
and I used my new Peggy Johnson Stampavie stamp and made this very sweet card. I have to say, I am in love with the Kaisercraft paper and the Stampavie stamps. Both are gorgeous. You know what's great, my card also qualifies for the Stampavie Spring challenge....Wahooooo....

We would love for you to join us, and if you need some inspiration, you can check out the amazing cards by the DT here.
Well, I am off for a fun filled day at the Gym meet, so Have a wonderful day and happy Creating.



8 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

beautiful creation Kristen!

enjoy *~*

Pia said...

Kristen,
I absolutely love it! Have a great day!

Sue from Oregon said...

Wow...everything coordinates so pretty in this card!

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable!!!!! Love all your flowers!

Basement Stamper said...

loving those flowers you have been using on the cards!!! Very cute and hope the kids did well at their meets.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is absolutely darling Kristen! Love that sweet bear! Beautiful mix of colors and papers! It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! :D

Michelle Woerner said...

Hey girl! This is just darling. I love the image and the blossoms on the primas. GREAT COMBO!!

JenMarie said...

Oh this is so sweet!!