Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy St. Paddy's Day with Pink Cat Studio

Happy Saturday......Are you have a good weekend so far? I was successful at getting caught up on my crafting. Well, Valentines card making time is coming to an end (very sad about that, as I love the colors), and now I am moving on to St. Paddy's Day cards. We don't "really" celebrate St. Patricks Day in my house, but my kids do truly believe in leprechauns (thanks to the school they go to), even know I have explained to them often that there is no such thing.
Ok, and now for my card.....I used this weeks Pink Cat Studios newly released "Itty Bitty Bobby - Pot of Gold". I am a huge fan of PCS Itty Bitty Bobby and Betty stamps. They are just so adorable. I used my new pack of Origins Basic Grey (which, originally, I didn't really like, but now love), I added a few embellishments and Viola......

I have to say that I am in a huge distressing phase right now. I feel like everything should be distressed. I think it was CHA that got me into this. I did a lot if makin takes and they distressed everything. There is even a new tool (the Zutter), which distress for you. No worries, I already pre-ordered mine (hehehe).
Well, that is all for me today. I am off to work. I hope you have a fantastic weekend and Stay tuned tomorrow for Hope stamps Eternal cupcake challenge! Happy Creating!!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

HEHEEHEH Kristen he is CUTE!!! LOVE the sparkle and your awesome layout girl!! ADORABLE CARD!!! I think we both had patty's day on the mind today :) Have a great Saturday girl!!!

Basement Stamper said...

Details girls, I need the Zutter!!! I love the little Leprochaun & I'm in love with the Origins paper too and was in the same boat as you not liking it until I started using it.

Pia said...

Adorable! No wonder there was no origins paper when I went to IAI to buy some!

Michelle Quinno said...

Love this, Kristen!! I wish I could catch up on MY crafty things! My son's bday is tomorrow and I still haven't made his card. I have a scrapbook to give my cousin who just had a baby. It's missing a few pages still!!!

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!!!! I agree with you on the Origins!!! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

What a great combination of dps! I love the sparkle on the clovers!