Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Inky Impressions challenge


Happy Wednesday, and Happy Fall.  Can you believe that fall has arrived already?  Here in New Hampshire, we have been seeing signs of Fall for a few weeks.  It has started getting cooler, the leaves have started to change, and all the local farms are full of Mums, pumkins and fresh picked apples.  MMMmmm..this is my absolute favorite time of year.
 My card today was made for Inky Impressions Wednesday challenge.  This weeks challenge is to make a card and use 4 different embellishments. Embellishments are easy right.  I also combined my Inky Challenge with this weeks Mojo Monday sketch.

Wanna see what the amazing DT over at Inky Impressions did with the challenge?  You can check them out :
                          Pam
                        Jacqui
                        Crystal

Seeing that it is the second day of fall,I thought I would share with you some pictures I took recently at one of my local farms.

 Well,  that is all for me today.  I hope you have a FABULOUS Wednesday.  Just think the weekend is almost here.Yahoooo.....
Have a great day and Happy Creating!

11 comments:

Kristine said...

Super cute Kristen!! :) I used Mojo Monday sketch today TOO! What cute pictures and gorgeous flowers there! :)

Penni said...

Super card Kristen. I love the colour combo.

Hugs
Penni
X

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristen - embellishments are easy??? haha...I thought I had the perfect one for my card but it just looked stupid! lol
oh well, finally got it finished. Love your colors here...I have this ribbon too, I'm inspired to look at my ribbon to get challenged!
Pam Going Postal

Michelle Quinno said...

That's fantastic, Kristen! Love your coloring, dps, and what you did with the circles!

Great pictures!! I can't believe how many leaves have turned already! Love it.

Danni said...

What a great card!!
Gorgeous photos too!

Crystal said...

Kristen LOVE this card, the colors are beautiful and love how you did the mojo sketch!!!! FANTASTIC card!

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Kristen, love the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love your image and the colour combo is awesome ! TFS ;D Tracy

Anonymous said...

The card is super cute Karen I love it and the layout you did with Mojo Monday worked out well on this card!

Pia said...

Love it Kristen, I love the circles on the bottom! Great coloring as usual!

Kerry D-C said...

This is SUPER adorable! Love the combo of papers!