Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blog candy WINNER!!!!!

Wow, you are all so wonderful and thank you for all your wonderful comments. I wish I could give you all a stamp, but I can only pick one. The winner of the two SU INKIES (robot & Tree) is:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...
These cards are so cute. I'd love to win the stamps too! Count me in!

Here are your random numbers:

22 Timestamp: 2009-07-21 13:33:15 UTC

Thank you all for playing. Terri, if you could e-mail me your mailing address, we will get those stamps right out to you! Happy Day!!!!

2 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Thanks so very much. These are so cute, and nothing like what I have already. I'm excited to win them! I'll email you my info.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I received the package today! Thanks again, I love these stamps!