Wednesday, March 4, 2009

SUINKWWC30-Bring on the bling!


Are you having a wonderful Wednesday? Here in New Hampshire it is cold, but the sun is bright and shiney. I am hoping that Mondasy Nor Easter was the last.

Wenesday always mean SUINK challenge, and this weeks challenge was to Bling up your card. I am usually pretty good with the bling, but this week I wanted to use the SU INK's newly released "Some Bunny Loves you",so I couldn't really use bright bling. Instead I used my Kaiser pearls for a more "Typical" easter look.
I think the Pearls count? If you get a chance head over to SU INK's blog and see what the other designers came up with, and come play along!

I also made this card using Jen's Sketch at i{heart} 2stamp. She is giving away some great prizes, and she has a great blog.

I have to keep this short. I have a mini A&P midterm tonight, and a Stats midterm tomorrow, and then I am FREE for 1 week (Spring break). I have big plans for myself. Lots of organizing and getting stuff done.

If you get a chance check back tomorrow to check out Kerry's challenge at Three Clovers Designs is. Have a WONDEFUL Wednesday!

10 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

That is wicked cute, Kristen! Love how you put the tiny pearls on her coat!

Deby said...

Quite darling, if I say so myself. Here in NY it's cold too...but guess what? Spring is coming (eventually...sigh). Great job!

Janet said...

very cute card! love the bling:)

Pia said...

Love it Kristen, I can't wait for spring!

Janna said...

Wow!!! This is so, so beautiful!! I love the color combo and the fun papers you used! the subtle bling is really pretty as well! Great coloring and layout!! Have fun on your spring break! I am sure it will be nice to have a little time off!

Smiles,
janna

Kerry D-C said...

Super CUTE!! love the pearls on her coat! great touch!

MJ said...

Wow, love the colors your chose, make her really pop! And the pearls on here dress, well they are brilliant. Super cute.

Laura said...

Hey Kristen. I just LOVE your challenge card. Your cards always have such wonderful details and this was no exception. And, the colors you used are great.

Carolina said...

What an adorable sweet card!!!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card! love the colours you have used!