Sunday, December 28, 2008

Huge, Huge News!!!!!!!



I am officially a new member of the SU INK & more design team. I still can't believe it. I applied a few weeks back, with absoultly no expecations. So imagine my surprise when I received the e-mail welcoming me to the team. Seriously, I thought she may have e-mailed the wrong person. Nope, it was me. I am so excited, and oh the amazing team they have. They are a bunch of extremely talented ladies. I have added there names to my side bar, so if you get a chance, check them out. I am sure you have seen some of there work before. They're amazing. So, make sure to come back and check out what I have in store. I look forward to playing with my new friends. Thanks Denise and MaryJo.

13 comments:

Carolina said...

Woo hoo! Welcome to the SU Ink and More DT!!! So excited for you and hope you have a blast!

Peggy said...

Congratulations!!! Well deserved. I can't wait to see what you do with them!

Basement Stamper said...

Congratulations, that is great news! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, Kristen, that is fantabulous!! They made a great choice! Can't wait to see your projects.

Susie said...

congrats well deserved you are very telentent lady

Unknown said...

Congratulations and welcome to the team!! Can't wait to see your sneak peeks and I loved your Whipper Snapper cards too-- I saw them on the website!

Kerry D-C said...

Rock on GF!!! Well deserved!

Lisa Somerville said...

Congrats Kristen!

Anne said...

Congratulations Krtisen, I'm doing the happy dance here for you

MJ said...

Not sure why you are surprised, you work is fabulous! Welcome to the team!

Pia said...

CONGRATS!

Janet said...

congrats!! that is great news!!

Janna said...

I am so excited for you!!! Congrats!!! You certainly deserve it!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Smiles,
Janna